Our clinicians are skilled in treating a variety of diseases and disorders. We use the latest therapeutic techniques and evidence-based functional outcome measures to ensure quality of care.
· Skilled Nursing: Comprehensive assessment, medication supervision, intravenous therapy, diabetic insulin management, wound care, dressing changes, catheter care, ostomy care, respiratory care, and pre- and post-op care.
· Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy: Therapeutic exercises, therapeutic activities, neuromuscular re-education, ADL re -training, splint/orthotic management, wheelchair measurement and training, community reintegration, Physical Agent Modalities, speech/swallow/cognitive assessments and treatments
· Medical Social Workers: Assistance navigating healthcare systems, obtaining durable medical equipment, and filing out paperwork for available home and community resources
· Home Health Aide Services
· Wound Care Specialists
· Education and Caregiver Training
An illness or injury does not just affect the client. When partnering with Sequoia Home Health, we strive to not only treat the client, but the whole family. We are with you every step of the way.
Home Health care is specifically designed to meet the skilled medical needs of patients in the comfort of their own homes. To be eligible for our services, the client must have a referring physician verifying the need for skilled care at home, and meet Medicare criteria for being deemed homebound.
Home Health is paid for wholly or in part by Medicare, Medi-Cal and most private insurance companies.
Call Sequoia Home Health and one of our care consultants can help you understand your options!